Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Well, this year has been very interesting and we are already looking at a new year. Can you believe it?
As 2020 comes to a close, we think it’s a great time to gather all of our blog posts on Secret to Finance from this year in one easy spot for you to check them out.
We have broken them apart into the following categories:
- Our favorite posts
- Life tips
- Personal development
- Money-saving tips
- Side hustle
- Debt tips
- Motivation and inspiration
- Make money blogging
In addition, we have a private community for our readers and students of Secret to Finance. Join by clicking here if you want to improve your life and financial situation. We are all about helping each other out!
It would be great for you to join so we can hear from you!
Enjoy these and money management and life tips!
Our favorite posts
First off, here are our absolute favorite Secret to Finance articles from 2020:
- How We Paid Off $240,000 In 27 Months
- Our Debt Free Journey: 5 Financial Secrets Why We Got Started
- How To Save Money On A Tight Budget
- Budgeting 101: How To Create A Budget
- How To Make Money Blogging As A Beginner
- Buying A House And How We Did It
- How To Get Ready For The Next Financial Crisis
- How To Invest For Retirement With A Small Budget
- Coronavirus: Preparation Over Panic
- Financial Security: The Secrets to Generational Wealth
- LastPass Review 2020: Effective Password Manager Or Not Worth It?
- Economic Impact: 7 Things To Learn From COVID-19
- George Floyd: My Thoughts And Response
- Ask Us Anything
- Identity Force Review: Is It Worth The Cost?
- Productivity: 10 Tips On How To Live A Greater Life
Personal development tips
Side hustle tips
Pay off debt tips
Money management tips
- Stimulus Check: What You Need To Know
- Sinking Funds: What They Are & Why You Need Them
- Manage Money: 7 Common Mistakes Couples Make
- Term vs Whole Life Insurance: What’s Best For You?
- What Is Zero-Based Budgeting?
- 10 Financial Lessons From Billionaires
- Manage Your Finances: 5 Effective Tips For Anyone
- How To Prepare Yourself For Homeownership
Making money blogging
- WordPress Blog: How To Get Started
- Tailwind Review: Is It A Good Marketing Tool For You?
- Should I Start A Blog? 10 Reasons Why You Should
- 5 Things We Learned And Love After Starting A Blog