Well, this year has been very interesting and we are already looking at a new year. Can you believe it?
As 2020 comes to a close, we think it's a great time to gather all of our blog posts on Secret to Finance from this year in one easy spot for you to check out.
We have broken them apart into the following categories:
- Our favorite posts
- Life tips
- Personal development
- Money-saving tips
- Side hustle
- Debt tips
- Motivation and inspiration
- Make money blogging
In addition, we have a private community for our readers and students of Secret to Finance. Join by clicking here if you want to improve your life and financial situation. We are all about helping each other out!
It would be great for you to join so we can hear from you!
Enjoy these and money management and life tips!
Our favorite posts
First off, here are our absolute favorite Secret to Finance articles from 2020:
- How We Paid Off $240,000 In 27 Months
- Our Debt Free Journey: 5 Financial Secrets Why We Got Started
- How To Save Money On A Tight Budget
- Budgeting 101: How To Create A Budget
- How To Make Money Blogging As A Beginner
- Buying A House And How We Did It
- How To Get Ready For The Next Financial Crisis
- How To Invest For Retirement With A Small Budget
- Coronavirus: Preparation Over Panic
- Financial Security: The Secrets to Generational Wealth
- LastPass Review 2020: Effective Password Manager Or Not Worth It?
- Economic Impact: 7 Things To Learn From COVID-19
- George Floyd: My Thoughts And Response
- Ask Us Anything
- Identity Force Review: Is It Worth The Cost?
- Productivity: 10 Tips On How To Live A Greater Life
Personal development tips
- 10 Personal Development Tips To Make You Wealthy
- Ten Working From Home Tips To Help You Succeed
- 10 Tips To Reduce Stress In Your Life
- Save Money: Here Are 20 Of The Best Ways
- How To Start Investing With No Experience
- How To Save Money For Christmas 2020
- Cable Alternatives: 10 Options That Save You Money
- Tips To Lower Your Cell Phone Bill
- Honey Browser Extension: How To Save Money
- 7 Best Ways How To Retire Early
Side hustle tips
Pay off debt tips
- Paying Off Debt: Is It Worth It?
- The Facts About Student Loan Forgiveness
- Student Loans – Should I Refinance?
- The Importance Of Visuals On Your Debt-Free Journey
Money management tips
- Stimulus Check: What You Need To Know
- Sinking Funds: What They Are & Why You Need Them
- Manage Money: 7 Common Mistakes Couples Make
- Term vs Whole Life Insurance: What's Best For You?
- What Is Zero-Based Budgeting?
- 10 Financial Lessons From Billionaires
- Manage Your Finances: 5 Effective Tips For Anyone
- How To Prepare Yourself For Homeownership
Related personal finance tip: Tiller Money is a great resource that we highly recommend. You can manage your finances with a spreadsheet that updates automatically. Easily track finances from banks, credit cards, brokerages, and 20,000 financial sources all in one place. Use automated templates for budgeting, tracking net worth, and paying down debt. Click here to start your free 30-day trial.
Making money blogging
- WordPress Blog: How To Get Started
- Tailwind Review: Is It A Good Marketing Tool For You?
- Should I Start A Blog? 10 Reasons Why You Should
- 5 Things We Learned And Love After Starting A Blog
How To Start A Money Making Blog Free Course: With this free course, we show you how to create a blog, earn your first income, and attract readers. You will receive an email for 5 days that will walk you through different steps on how to get started. These steps will help you start a profitable blog right from the beginning. You can sign up here!